Matte Lipstick is definitely trending at the moment, but not everyone is comfortable with the dry or stiff lips, definitely not in winter right?
JCat Beauty recently released their Matte Lipstick Dairy, and no surprise these are inexpensive, fun and have great color payoff, I think it is amazing for someone on a budget. I was so excited to see JCat beauty jump on the bandwagon.
When I tested these newly released JCat lipstick dairy, I was amazed how buttery the texture was inspite of a matte lipstick. I think the formula re-imagines the traditional matte lipstick and makes it more wearable with a super soft, buttery texture that’s simply to die for.
These doesn’t tug during application and wears very, very well without being dry or stiff on lips with a wear time of 5 hours. These also make very pretty stains when blotted on. Everything about these lipsticks is just perfect.These remind me a lot like Maybelline cream matte lipstick with similar buttery texture but with a far better pigmentation for less then 5$.
JCat is known for punching pigmentation and there is no doubt with these either. All the shades that I have has full opaque color on a single pass and just get better when built-up. And the packaging is so chic way better than their traditional lipsticks.
These lip colors will transfer off onto a cup or skin, but only partially. I still notice a great deal of remaining color on my lips, but unlike liquid lipsticks they’re not transfer-resistant
- ‘MLD 103 You want more? ‘ – Perfect peachy pinky nude for everyday look.
- ‘MLD 106 Oh My, I’m Going’ – Bright orange to rock in Summer
- ‘MLD 108 Boyfriend’s Friend’ – Purple Mauve toned lipstick, I am really loving this shade in matte form.
- ‘MLD 111 Always Ready’ – Prettiest Pink brown shade to rock Kylie Jenner lips. I definitely recommend this shade for olive to dark skin girls.
- ‘MLD 114 Big Night Out ‘ – Maroon with slight brown, perfect wine color so perfect for fall and winter. Loved wearing this on Thanksgiving dinner weekends.
- ‘MLD 117 Fun Make Out Day’ – Classic Red lipstick. Love this non drying matte Red lipstick. No more drying Ruby Woo for me.
All in all I think JCat beauty has done a stunning job in the formulation and made matte lipstick more easy to wear formula at a affordable price that I enjoy the buttery texture of these products. The application is easy, and I love the finished look.
JCat beauty is now available to purchase on Ulta’s website. Let me know if you have tried these matte lipsticks or suggest me some good affordable matte lipsticks that you love.