TheBalm In thebalm of your hand Review
I recently got the balm in the balm of your hand Greatest hits Vol 1 after much debate if I needed one more palette, but then I pulled the trigger and got it!
I couldn’t be more a happier, I was just sold for the 1st row, but then I see that the 2nd row eyeshadows are equally good, I can do a quick look with any of these. Quality, pigmentation and overall feel of the product are exact as the original full sized products.
Talk about convenience I love to carry just one palette where ever I go, check my option of Lorac Palette the one that I take for traveling, I just love it so much it cuts down my makeup by so much if I carry thebalm or Lorac based on how long I’m traveling. This summer the palette is traveling with me everywhere!
Since I have got this palette, I have used it like a Z palette full of complete face products, I don’t need to open 5 draws to grab every item I need for face, just my brushes jar and this palette you cannot make life easier for a mom. I love when I can save time and still pull a wonderful look.
Every little thing is a gem! Three blushes and a bronzer plus a cream blush this is what sold me! I love theBalm blushes and how often would I go through a full blush? The size here is perfect and every eyeshadow is perfect for one shadow looks as well.
3 Powder Blushes:
- Hot Mama – A peachy pink golden blush that is perfect for eyeshadow as well
- Instain ‘Argyle– A matte petal pink with amazing staying power, universally wearable color
- Cabana Boy– A dusty rose plum shade with satin finish.
- Bahama Mama – A matte bronze powder, classic and a must have from theBalm. Also use as crease shade for any eye look.
- Shady Lady Vol.2 ‘Insane Jane’ – A shimmery silvery taupe. Great for one shadow look.
- Shady Lady Special Edition ‘Mischievous Marissa’ – A shimmery rose gold, again perfect for one shadow look.
- Nude’tude ‘Sexy’ – A matte deep plum/burgundy. Perfect for smoky eye looks
- Balm Jovi ‘Lead Zepplin’ – A shimmery olive green.
- Mary-Lou Manizer – Classic Champagne highlight, also can be eyeshadow.
- How ‘Bout Them Apples ‘Caramel’ – Mid-toned peach nude shade which can be used on the cheeks or lips
- The Balm Girls ‘Mia Moore’ – A cool toned red.
I would not say you need this palette in life, but since it is a limited edition grab it if you think you need one more palette to your collection or just for traveling, or making crazy life easier in one palette or you have never tried theBalm products then this is a good one to try. You can get this palette at only these places now : Amazon( Competitive price here). Birchbox, thebalm (unavailable most of the time),Kohl’s and of course eBay( you don’t want to go there!)
My Weakness: Cute, all-in-one kind palette, well thought-out and great quality. This fits every aspect. Now I’m looking forward to their Vol2!
Overall my verdict: Killer Palette!!